Leuven, Belgium (Europe)
As Marketing Intern you will play your part in the execution of our marketing strategy and have a direct impact on the experience of our visitors, leads and customers on our online platform.
Some projects you can work on:
- You will be creating a unique graphic portfolio that will clearly capture everyone's attention. As well as provide our sales colleagues with tangible, clear illustrations to help them guide their conversations.
- You will investigate our industry, analyze your findings and deliver a clear overview of our competitors SWOT as well as search for the most interesting places where our leads are present. (online and offline)
- You will support Marketing by creating an intuitive tool that will help the team keep track of all published content. Providing them the crucial insight to steer global communication.
- You will support the Go-To-Market strategy of THEO's newest product.
What you'll learn
- Work efficiently in lean agile teams.
- Gain insights in the video streaming industry.
- Grow and develop your strengths while working with many bright minds.
- Shape your Marketing experience.
About THEO Technologies
THEO is a scale-up on a mission to change the way the world streams video over the internet. Our flagship product is THEOplayer which enables our customers to stream videos on all kinds of devices and platforms (Web, Android, iOS, Roku, ...). Chances are high you have used it already. Maybe watched a video on Vrt Nu, Yelo or CNN? That's all THEOplayer! It offers a variety of features like content protection, advertisements, analytics and so on.
Next to THEOplayer we work on the future of streaming with some innovative technologies like our own ultra low-latency streaming protocol HESP (High Efficiency Streaming Protocol). While making it an industry standard, we also offer it for end-users as a full streaming infrastructure package on THEOLive.
In our industry it's not the big fish eating the small but the fast fish eating the slow. Therefore we have a bias for action with a culture that is built on high performance and self-development. We believe a great workplace is stunning colleagues working together and inspiring each other to learn and grow.
- Marketing is part of your curriculum and you’re talented in graphic design.
- You’re entrepreneurial, have a strong bias for action, an eye for detail and a passion to learn.
- You’re strongly interested in technology and video streaming.
- You work independently and have some flexibility in work process and availability.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and a culture of freedom and responsibility.
- Your English written and verbal communication skills are excellent.
What we offer
- A versatile internship in the animated city Leuven.
- Relaxed and fun atmosphere.
- A stimulating working environment with stunning colleagues.
- Being part of our team of passionate marketers.
- Personal development.
- Flexible hours and working from home.
- Regular and fun team activities.