Great SEO/SEA expert experience
Leuven, Belgium (Europe)
Being part of the product and marketing team this internship gives you the opportunity to have a great experience in becoming an SEO/SEA expert!
- Platforms such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions and Facebook Business become a daily environment for you.
- You plan and implement paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks in line with the marketing strategy/tactics. You do this by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance.
- To meet the predefined KPI’s, you assist in managing bids and budgets.
- You analyze and aggregate data from different sources to draw solid conclusions and highlight the nuances.
- You’ll act as a SEO buffer by SEO analysis, you will make sure every THEO content piece is SEO funded.
- You’re on your way to obtaining a degree in a communication oriented Bachelor or Master and you want to explore your talent for B2B content writing or you already have a first experience in content creation on your CV.
- You’re entrepreneurial, have a strong bias for action, an eye for detail and a passion to learn.
- You’re strongly interested in technology and video streaming.
- You work independently and have some flexibility in work process and availability.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and a culture of freedom and responsibility.
- Your English written and verbal communication skills are excellent.
What you'll learn
- Shape your experience in SEO and SEA.
- Work efficiently in lean agile teams.
- Gain insights in the video streaming industry.
- Grow and develop your strengths while working with many bright minds.
About THEO Technologies
THEO is a scale-up on a mission to change the way the world streams video over the internet. With our flagship product THEOplayer we empower the world’s leading media and entertainment companies to deliver cutting-edge video services, efficiently and on any device. It simplifies video streaming with a universal video player across different devices and platforms (browser, Android, iOS, Roku, ...), and easy integrations with leading solutions for content protection, advertisements and analytics. We have recently also launched THEOlive, the first HTTP-based real-time video API at scale, which enables companies of any size and industry to easily integrate real-time video in their applications. It leverages HESP (High Efficiency Streaming Protocol), an ultra-low latency protocol that we have invented.
In our industry it’s not the big fish eating the small but the fast fish eating the slow. Therefore we have a bias for action with a culture that is built on high performance and self-development. We believe a great workplace is stunning colleagues working together and inspiring each other to learn and grow.
Ever seen the last news update on VRT NU? That’s us! Have you ever streamed a movie through Telenet? That’s us! Were you glued to your seat binging House of the Dragon on Sky? Yep… also us!
What we offer
- The opportunity to work as an intern for an exciting scale-up with a stimulating working environment, which values ownership, courage and knowledge, with stunning and passionate colleagues;
- Personal development: a chance to grow and to develop your strengths and bringing up the best of yourself;
- A hybrid working policy with flexible working hours.
- A pretty cool office with snacks, drinks, a game corner and great team activities.