Content specialist with impact
Leuven, Belgium (Europe)
This internship gives you the opportunity to practice your skills to create content with impact!
As an intern you’ll help the product and marketing team with everything related to communication: from website content, to inbound funnel review, to working together with the technical content team.
- You are a passionate storyteller, interested in supporting our technical products by targeting software developers as well as business decision makers.
- Together with our specialists you write engaging content for blogs, guides, whitepapers, webinars and mailings and for press-releases and newsletters as well.
- You do some video editing and create posts for our social media.
- You keep our online content up to date via the content management system HubSpot.
- To ensure input you coordinate between internal stakeholders and act as an investigative translator by interviewing our customers & partners in order to turn their insights into valuable con
- You protect and improve our tone-of-voice and brand guidelines.
About THEO Technologies
THEO is a scale-up on a mission to change the way the world streams video over the internet. With our flagship product THEOplayer we empower the world’s leading media and entertainment companies to deliver cutting-edge video services, efficiently and on any device. It simplifies video streaming with a universal video player across different devices and platforms (browser, Android, iOS, Roku, ...), and easy integrations with leading solutions for content protection, advertisements and analytics. We have recently also launched THEOlive, the first HTTP-based real-time video API at scale, which enables companies of any size and industry to easily integrate real-time video in their applications. It leverages HESP (High Efficiency Streaming Protocol), an ultra-low latency protocol that we have invented.
In our industry it’s not the big fish eating the small but the fast fish eating the slow. Therefore we have a bias for action with a culture that is built on high performance and self-development. We believe a great workplace is stunning colleagues working together and inspiring each other to learn and grow.
Ever seen the last news update on VRT NU? That’s us! Have you ever streamed a movie through Telenet? That’s us! Were you glued to your seat binging House of the Dragon on Sky? Yep… also us!
- You’re on your way to obtaining a degree in a communication oriented Bachelor or Master and you want to explore your talent for B2B content writing or you already have a first experience in content creation on your CV.
- You’re entrepreneurial, have a strong bias for action, an eye for detail and a passion to learn.
- You’re strongly interested in technology and video streaming.
- You work independently and have some flexibility in work process and availability.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and a culture of freedom and responsibility.
- Your English written and verbal communication skills are excellent.
What you'll learn
- Shape your experience as a B2B content specialist.
- Work efficiently in lean agile teams.
- Gain insights in the video streaming industry.
- Grow and develop your strengths while working with many bright minds.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work as an intern for an exciting scale-up with a stimulating working environment, which values ownership, courage and knowledge, with stunning and passionate colleagues;
- Personal development: a chance to grow and to develop your strengths and bringing up the best of yourself;
- A hybrid working policy with flexible working hours.
- A pretty cool office with snacks, drinks, a game corner and great team activities.