I love organizing digital and physical events
Leuven, Belgium (Europe)
As an Intern you will play your part in the execution of our marketing events strategy. Events can be full online or offline (for ex. trade shows, events in our office,...).
- For each event you identify the requirements and expectations.
- During the event planning process you liaise with stakeholders to ensure everything is in order.
- You manage all event set-up, tear down, and follow-up processes.
- You keep an eye on the event budgets.
- You book the event venue, plan required demo material and schedule speakers.
- On the day of the event you conduct final inspections to ensure everything adheres to our standards.
- After the event you assess an event’s overall success and submit findings
About THEO Technologies
THEO is a scale-up on a mission to change the way the world streams video over the internet. With our flagship product THEOplayer we empower the world’s leading media and entertainment companies to deliver cutting-edge video services, efficiently and on any device. It simplifies video streaming with a universal video player across different devices and platforms (browser, Android, iOS, Roku, ...), and easy integrations with leading solutions for content protection, advertisements and analytics. We have recently also launched THEOlive, the first HTTP-based real-time video API at scale, which enables companies of any size and industry to easily integrate real-time video in their applications. It leverages HESP (High Efficiency Streaming Protocol), an ultra-low latency protocol that we have invented.
In our industry it’s not the big fish eating the small but the fast fish eating the slow. Therefore we have a bias for action with a culture that is built on high performance and self-development. We believe a great workplace is stunning colleagues working together and inspiring each other to learn and grow.
Ever seen the last news update on VRT NU? That’s us! Have you ever streamed a movie through Telenet? That’s us! Were you glued to your seat binging House of the Dragon on Sky? Yep… also us!
- You’re on your way to obtaining a degree in a business oriented Bachelor or Master and you want to explore your talent for organizing events or you already have a first experience in events on your CV.
- You’re entrepreneurial, have a strong bias for action, an eye for detail and a passion to learn.
- You’re strongly interested in technology and video streaming.
- You work independently and have some flexibility in work process and availability.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and a culture of freedom and responsibility.
- Your English written and verbal communication skills are excellent.
What you'll learn
- Shape your experience in organizing events, both online and offline.
- Work efficiently in lean agile teams.
- Gain insights in the video streaming industry.
- Grow and develop your strengths while working with many bright minds.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work as an intern for an exciting scale-up with a stimulating working environment, which values ownership, courage and knowledge, with stunning and passionate colleagues;
- Personal development: a chance to grow and to develop your strengths and bringing up the best of yourself;
- A hybrid working policy with flexible working hours.
- A pretty cool office with snacks, drinks, a game corner and great team activities.
Does this sound interesting to you?
Apply by sending us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.