Customer Success Manager
THEO Technologies is looking for Customer Success Managers to join our team to drive customer engagement, adoption, retention and success across our expanding list of customers.
As a Customer Success Manager, your mission involves ensuring successful implementation, steady program uptake, and providing an overall delightful client experience, from the onboarding phase, through renewal and beyond. You will play a crucial role in helping customers achieve their business goals by leveraging our technology and services.
You will become a key member of our Customer Success organization, responsible for managing a portfolio of THEO Technologies’ customers, achieving high retention rates, minimizing churn by optimizing our clients' experience from the start, and driving ongoing value for our customers.
A motivated and driven customer advocate, the Customer Success Manager works closely with our sales, product, professional services and engineering teams to ensure that customers realize the full benefit of the THEO Technologies experience throughout their entire lifecycle.
We are looking for talented individuals to help us achieve our ambitious goals. We need someone that is self-driven, proactive, highly organized, skilled in the art of communication, and passionate about delighting customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of accounts and act as the primary point of contact for your clients with the goal of building long-lasting business relationships and continuous growth.
- Understand customer needs and think strategically about how we can best support their needs to become a celebrated component of their success.
- Partner and work with sales and internal teams to ensure seamless transition of newly signed customers through onboarding and implementation stages to become activated, prospering accounts.
- Ensure proper internal alignment and customer communication to keep all deliverables on track. Act as a liaison between internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met.
- Drive post-sales engagement, product adoption, achievement of success criteria when applicable, and proactively identifying and managing risk areas.
- Anticipate and address issues that may arise and find solutions that unblock and exceed customer expectations.
- Understand and communicate customer use cases, goals, business needs and opportunities to our product team to accelerate product adoption, improve and expand product functionality to ensure immediate customer needs are consistently met and future goals aligned.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B environments with preference for customer success, account management, sales or project management, preferably at a SaaS company.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Highly organized, proactive, self-starter, and team player who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing, startup environment.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- You have a passion for delighting clients and building mutually beneficial, long lasting business relationships.
- Experience managing customers both large and small and knowing when, how and why to manage them differently.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability to unblock customers from business and technical issues.
- Industry experience from video, broadcasting, publishing, media, advertising, web development or another related field is also highly valued.
Interested to take the challenge?
Send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com or apply through LinkedIn.
An application where you explain and motivate how and why you will make a difference is much appreciated. We will only get back to you if there is a relevant match between you and THEO Technologies.
About THEO Technologies
THEO Technologies plays a pivotal role in the rapidly evolving online video landscape and is recognized and respected by some of the world’s biggest companies as the go-to video playback solution for streaming content. Having won the 2016 and 2017 Streaming Media Reader's Choice Award for Best Video Player SDK, THEO Technologies seeks to continuously deliver the best possible product to its customers. THEO Technologies is a fast-growing SaaS company, located in Leuven (Belgium), with a global customer base.
Does this sound interesting you?
We look forward to hearing from you via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not a Customer Success Manager, but open for a career at THEOplayer? We also have the following openings: