THEOplayer is looking for an experienced marketing executive to help us meet our ambitious growth objectives in the online video industry. The role reports to the marketing team leader and the sales and marketing process manager and assists in the planning, execution and optimisation of our marketing efforts in order to deliver exceptional revenue growth in our fast-growing global industry.
The marketing executive works closely with the sales and marketing team in supporting all online marketing initiatives, goals and objectives. The candidate is a highly motivated marketer with a broad interest in all areas of marketing: online marketing, event management, content marketing,…
The online video market is a market growing at lightning speed. THEOplayer plays a pivotal role in the evolving video landscape and is a recognised market leader in the HTML5 player domain. In 2016 and 2017 THEOplayer won the Streaming Media Reader's Choice Award in the Video Player category, confirming its game changing role.
We value proven experience, prior success, intelligence and work ethic.
Thank you for taking the time to read the Desired Skills & Experience section in detail. We take these criteria into account to assess candidates. We will only get back to you if there is a relevant match between you and THEOplayer.
Leuven, Belgium (Europe)
The marketing executive will work from Leuven.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You will enforce and become part of a marketing that already has a broad experience in online marketing.
- The marketing team is responsible for all online and offline marketing activities with a clear focus on generating more leads.
- As marketing executive, we expect you to have proven experience in some but not all of the area’s below. We’ll be constructing the team to build the broadest skillset possible.
- Plan, build, manage, optimise and report on online marketing campaigns by using our online CRM system.
- Implement best practices for digital marketing, including: analytics, SEM, SEO, SEA, display, remarketing, email marketing, social media marketing and content marketing.
- Create appealing content both online and offline (blogposts, white papers, data sheets, brochures).
- Organise participation of industry events including contract negotiations, booth design, planning, …
- Organise webinars.
- Social Media Management from daily tweets to best performing social ad campaigns.
- Monitor competitive practices, keep up with industry trends and introduce new ideas for improving performance.
- Participate in product, marketing and sales trainings to grow your potential and market understanding.
- Bring your experience and ideas to advance our company's vision for the future.
- Be a brand ambassador for THEOplayer.
Desired Skills & Experience
THEOplayer will be evaluating you on the following skills to form together with your team the best performing marketing team.
- A first experience in online marketing. Ideally in SaaS Startups, enterprise software or video/streaming platforms
- Experience in writing and editing blogposts, whitepapers, datasheets,…
- Experience in tradeshow management.
- Experience in B2B marketing success in SEM, SEO, SEA, display, remarketing, email marketing, social media marketing, analytics and content marketing.
- Sharp focus on achieving goals.
- Ability to understand and familiarise quickly with technical products.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Understand the dynamics of an international fast-growing scale-up.
- Tons of energy, passion, humor and enthusiasm.
- Exceptional English written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills: courteous, well spoken and polished.
- Notion of Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator is a plus.
What we offer:
- A versatile full-time job in the animated city Leuven.
- A competitive salary with plenty of extra benefits.
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up conquering the world.
- The ability to have a huge impact on our online growth strategies.
- A stimulating working environment.
- Nice and passionate colleagues.
- Flexible hours.
- Regular and fun team activities.
THEOplayer, the award-winning and industry-leading HTML5 based video player is delivering a world-class viewer experience with no plugins.
THEOplayer delivers superior HLS and MPEG-DASH playback fully in HTML5. It removes the need for plug-ins such as Flash or Silverlight, or streaming video content with multiple protocols.
THEOplayer has proven compatibility with industry-leading solutions for streaming, DRM, advertising and Server Side Ad Insertion. It is easy to integrate and dedicated integration engineers guide customers through the process.
Experienced support engineers guarantee business continuity. THEOplayer focuses heavily on end-to-end Quality-of-Experience. We simplify distributing video content online.
THEOplayer has a worldwide customer base including companies such as NBC, CNN, Swisscom, Periscope of Twitter, Ericsson, Nasdaq, Cisco, HUDL, Telenet, France Télévisions, Telia and the UK Parliament a.o.
Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through LinkedIn. An application where you explain and motivate how and why you will make a difference is much appreciated.
We will only get back to you if there is a relevant match between you and THEOplayer.