Team Leader Marketing
THEOplayer is looking for a Team Leader Marketing to help us meet our ambitious growth objectives in the online video industry. We are looking for a charismatic and motivational high-potential who can help take our worldwide business to the next level. The role reports directly to the Sales & Marketing Process Manager and will be responsible for managing and growing our already significant customer base.
THEOplayer is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Belgium. We are an ambitious team disrupting the online video industry. Working at THEOplayer requires a can-do, take charge attitude, tons of energy, passion and enthusiasm for your work, an insatiable appetite to learn new things, and an excellent sense of humor. You need to love the challenges and atmosphere of a fast-moving and ambitious environment. Our team is growing extremely fast today. Over the last 20 months our team grew from the 3 people to a team of 38 ambitious people today. We expect our team to grow to around 50 people by end of 2017.
THEOplayer is a recognized innovative market leader and award winning HTML5 based video player for streaming content on the web for a world-class viewer experience without plugins. THEOplayer offers a perfect marriage between the needs of the broadcaster and viewer. THEOplayer has support for HLS and MPEG-DASH fully in HTML5. It removes the need for plug-ins such as Flash or Silverlight, or streaming video content with multiple protocols, and dramatically simplifies distributing video content online. In 2016 and 2017 THEOplayer was named winner of the European Streaming Media Readers’ Choice awards as best Video Player Solution.
THEOplayer has a global customer base which covers all regions and industry segments. We are powering some of the largest streaming services in the world including: Telenet, CNN, Swisscom, Telegraaf Media Groep, NBC, VRT, Ericsson, Cisco, France Televisions, Telia, NASDAQ, among many others.
THEOplayer is looking for a bright, curious, and driven individual to join our passionate marketing and communication team. You will work within a fast paced, exciting, and dynamic environment and make sure the marketing and communication plans get executed within time and budget to achieve the goals of brand development and awareness, lead generation and customer success. THEOplayer is a high growth scale-up company looking for a roll-up-your sleeves marketer to help propel growth.
Leuven, Belgium (Europe)
- Be in the driver seat of the marketing team with a hands-on approach to make sure the team reaches its goals and targets.
- The marketing team is responsible for all online and offline marketing activities with a clear focus on generating more leads.
- As part of the team you’ll be using a hands-on approach and help your team with the execution of the following activities:
- Plan, build, manage, optimise and report on online marketing campaigns by using our online CRM system
- Implement best practices for digital marketing, including: analytics, SEM, SEO, SEA, display, remarketing, email marketing, social media marketing and content marketing.
- Create appealing content both online and offline (blogposts, white papers, data sheets, brochures)
- Organise participation of industry events including contract negotiations, booth design, planning, …
- Organise webinars
- Social Media Management from daily tweets to best performing social ad campaigns.
- Manage interaction with service providers (website, graphical design,…)
- Weekly reporting of all marketing activities, goals and KPIs.
- Work closely with the senior management team to communicate marketing strategies and incorporate sales feedback into campaign planning.
Who you are:
- You are entrepreneurial, creative and energetic.
- You are stickler for getting the message right.
- You are precise and detail oriented.
- You are able to understand and familiarize yourself quickly with technical products.
- You embrace rolling-up your sleeves to get things done in a team environment.
- You are comfortable with working collaboratively with many personality types, cultures and time zones, and able to stay focused in a shifting landscape.
- You are a team player who naturally collaborates with cross-functional teams.
- You have tons of energy, passion, humor and enthusiasm.
5 reasons talented and ambitious people join our team:
- The priceless experience to be part of an exciting and fast-growing technology company conquering the world.
- You make a real difference. From the start you have a direct impact on the go-to-market approach of a disruptive product being used by telecom operators, broadcasters and online video publishers worldwide.
- You get a versatile job in the animated city Leuven. Next to that, we have satellite offices in San Francisco and New York and are looking into expanding in the APAC region as well.
- Our team is growing extremely fast today. For career-motivated people, there are lots of possibilities for upward mobility in technical, management and commercial positions.
- You have the opportunity to work directly with companies such as CNN, NBC, Softbank, and many other video publishers all over the world.
Interested to take the challenge?
Send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com or apply through LinkedIn. An application where you explain and motivate how and why you will make a difference is much appreciated.
We will only get back to you if there is a relevant match between you and THEOplayer.
Not a Team Leader Marketing but open for a career at THEOplayer? We also have the following openings: