ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION WITH THEO, WOWZA AND FASTLY
IS THE INDUSTRY READY FOR LL-HLS?
Next up in the LL-HLS Webinar Series, a discussion with THEO’s CTO Pieter-Jan Speelmans with Chris Buckley, Senior Sales Engineer at Fastly and Jamie Sherry, the Senior Product Manager at Wowza. Hosted by Alison Kolodny, Senior Product Manager of Media Services at Frame.io, the panel look at the real world implementation of Apple's newly released LL-HLS
specification, as well as the benefits and potential pitfalls.
- Pieter-Jan Speelmans
- CTO & Founder at THEO
- Chris Buckley
- Senior Sales Engineer, Fastly, Inc
- Jaime Sherry
- Senior Product Manager, Wowza
- Alison Kolodny
- Senior Product Manager of Media Services, Frame.io
With the LL-HLS going into production, just how ready is the industry for its adoption? Which part of the online video ecosystem is the most advanced and who needs to catch up?
Join Fastly, Wowza and THEO for a roundtable discussion on the real world implementation of LL-HLS specifications. featuring insights from Wowza, Fastly and THEO on:
- Implementing LL-HLS in the real world: impacts, opportunities and challenges.
- LL-HLS & Packaging, Digital Rights Management, Subtitling, and Server Side Ad Insertion.
- Improvements in scalability.
- Existing gaps in LL-HLS, LL-DASH or other streaming protocols that still need to be resolved.
- Status of LL-HLS: Today and What's to Come.
Founder & CTO at THEO Technologies
Senior Sales Engineer, Fastly, Inc.
Senior Product Manager, Wowza
Senior Product Manager of Media Services, Frame.io