Webinar: Latency still sucks - So what can you do about it?
Nobody wants to find out about a big play or major news event on Twitter before they see it in their video stream, so reducing latency is crucial for OTT services' success. Likewise, ultra-low latency is crucial for interactive streaming applications. Depending on your use case, a few seconds of latency might be fine, or you might need to try to hit that sub-second target.
Learn which technologies and solutions are best for your business, and make sure your viewers get their video on time, every time. In this webinar, you'll learn the following:
- Why it's important to evaluate and improve latency end-to-end, including software and services, encoder, platform, and player.
- How to decide which technology and solution is best for your use case (e.g. CMAF, HLS/DASH, WebRTC, Websocket).
- How chunked CMAF offers a standards-based approach that allows latency to be decoupled from segment duration.
- How chunked CMAF leverages existing CDN HTTP capacity to provide low-latency solutions at high scale.
- How WebRTC can be used to deliver live video sub-second latency at scale, and provide rich, interactive experiences for live streaming applications.
- How a single misconfigured component can undo any other effort to achieve low latency.
- How integrated solutions create new business opportunities for low latency interactive use cases.
- How to achieve low latency across all platforms and devices.
Register now to attend the webinar Latency Still Sucks—So What Can You Do About It Today?