Bring high-quality interactive live video in 700ms latency to any audience size with THEOlive's real-time video API. While incorporating features such as content protection.
Here are a couple of moments to keep in mind when planning your visit. We hope to see you there or at our booth!
Keep an eye on this space as we will be updating our schedule as NAB comes closer.
CM|IP & Future of Delivery Panel Debate 4: A Look At Innovation And Future Trends In The TV Industry
- W10619 - CMIP Debate Theater
Innovation is the fuel that drives the steady growth of the media and entertainment category. This CM|IP Panel will look at innovation in all its forms across the broadcast and pay-TV industry including inspiring business models, technologies, individuals, and market strategies. The panel of experts from across the industry will also offer some predictions, highlighting issues that operators will need to prepare for in what is a most exciting era.
HESP Alliance Tour
Showcasing the solutions of the HESP Alliance members with the High Efficiency Streaming Protocol.
- EZDRM - Secure high efficiency streaming through HESP compatibility with DRM.
- MainStreaming - High Efficiency Streaming over the Mainstreaming CDN
- Synamedia - Multi-view experiences through fast channel change while immediately at the live latency.
- Videon - Real-time streaing at scale through HESP on Videon EdgeCaster.
- THEO Technologies - hesp.live, real-time video API at scale based on HESP.
Innovations In Low Latency Live Streaming
- W11100 CMIP Presentation Theater
Low latency is in high demand, whether it’s for live sports streaming or for interactive experiences such as gaming, online auctions, betting, or viewer engagement. There is a clear need for speed. But can broadcasters keep up with the increasing viewer demand to avoid spoiler effects and to create interactive experiences? This presentation focuses on the current state of the market, comparing how different low latency streaming protocols stack up against each other in terms of performance, features and vendor interoperability, to subsequently examine the emerging trends in low latency video streaming.