Business Development Director
Leuven, Belgium (Europe)
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Business Development Director to join our team and drive the expansion of THEOlive in the market. Being part of the commercial team, this position is a fantastic opportunity to drive new business in a world that is not yet fully cracked. We look for somebody to act as a market opener, bringing an entrepreneurial perspective to the role.
This roles involves
- Being the voice of the customers and sharing their feedback when participating in the product roadmap definition, in close collaboration with the Engineering team.
- Meeting and activating your network on trade shows, events or during visits.
- Improving the existing processes, pricing model, sales cycle and opportunity management in close collaboration with the VP Sales Operations.
- Using knowledge-sharing to effectively communicate with clients, convincing them of the advantages and capabilities of THEOlive by understanding the clients (how their flows are, setup, data centers,….).
- Shaping clients needs, questions and requests into deal size projects.
About THEO Technologies
At THEO Technologies, we are a deep-tech B2B scale-up that is changing the game when it comes to streaming video over the internet. With a global customer base that includes Tier 1 customers across the EMEA, NAM, LATAM, and APAC regions, we are proud to serve some of the world's leading media and entertainment companies.
Our flagship product, THEOplayer, empowers these customers to provide cutting-edge video services efficiently and on any device. We simplify video streaming by offering a universal video player that works across various devices and platforms, along with easy integration with leading solutions for content protection, advertisements, and analytics.
In addition to THEOplayer, we have recently launched THEOlive, a cloud-based video API that enables providers of sports betting, iGaming, and interactive entertainment to deliver high-quality, real-time video content to their viewers at scale. THEOlive leverages the High Efficiency Streaming Protocol (HESP), which is an ultra-low latency protocol that our team has invented.
At THEO Technologies, we have a bias for action, and we understand that speed is key in our industry. Our culture is built on high performance and self-development, and we believe that a great workplace is one where stunning colleagues work together and inspire each other to learn and grow.
- You have a solid 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar business development role.
- You demonstrate a deep understanding of the Live streaming industry, especially within Sportsbooks, showcasing an ability to identify and capitalize on untapped opportunities.
- Your entrepreneurial mindset makes establishing the position of THEOlive in the market happen.
- You bring a unique and valuable set of skills, knowledge, and network of the Live streaming industry to the table.
- Using your experience, you have the ability to understand client needs, workflows, and technical aspects.
- You’re an outstanding team player.
- You’re preferably located in or near to Belgium.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and in a culture of freedom and responsibility.
- Your English written and verbal communication skills are excellent.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work for an exciting scale-up with a stimulating working environment, which values ownership, courage and knowledge, with stunning and passionate colleagues;
- Personal development: a chance to grow and to develop your strengths and bringing up the best of yourself;
- A remuneration package that reflects your performance and contribution;
- A hybrid working policy with flexible working hours.
- A pretty cool office with snacks, drinks, a game corner and great team activities.