Leuven, Belgium (Europe)
We’re looking for an experienced B2B marketeer at THEO Technologies. You’ll be our “jack-of-all-trades” when it comes to marketing. In the morning you are working on a customer case study, while in the afternoon you are optimizing our digital marketing campaigns. The next day you’re setting up a webinar or organizing an event to bring our newest technologies and solutions to (potential) customers. The marketing team is primarily focused on demand generation through consistency and scalability, and closely works with product and sales for Account Based Marketing campaigns. You will join a young, ambitious team that is rebuilding its foundations. If you are a hands-on professional, passionate about marketing and eager to deliver results, you’re at the right address!
About THEO Technologies
THEO is a scale-up on a mission to change the way the world streams video over the internet. Our flagship product is THEOplayer which enables our customers to stream videos on all kinds of devices and platforms (Web, Android, iOS, Roku, ...). Chances are high you have used it already. Maybe you watched a video on the VRT MAX, Telenet TV or GoPlay app? That's all THEOplayer! It offers a variety of features like content protection, advertisements, analytics and so on.
Next to THEOplayer we work on the future of streaming with some innovative technologies like our own ultra low-latency streaming protocol HESP (High Efficiency Streaming Protocol). While making it an industry standard, we also offer it for end-users as a full streaming infrastructure package on THEOlive.
In our industry it's not the big fish eating the small but the fast fish eating the slow. Therefore we have bias for action with a culture with a culture that is built on high performance and self-development. We believe a great workplace is stunning colleagues working together and inspiring each other to learn and grow.
- You have a master degree or equivalent.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a B2B marketing role.
- You can work independently whilst aligning with the broader team on goals & expectations.
- You’ve got a proactive, entrepreneurial, results-oriented attitude with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced organization.
- You have a positive and flexible personality, the ability to cope with changing scopes and solid problem-solving skills.
- You have solid experience in content creation, the desire to really understand what drives the customer and the skill to describe complex things in simple words.
- You have good organizational and planning skills – experience with orchestrating campaigns, collecting input from different stakeholders, planning actions, keeping track of progression, remaining oversight, reporting on results and good at managing and documenting processes.
- You’ve got a strong affinity for managing marketing tools (e.g. Google Analytics, LinkedIn Campaign Manager) and using them to gain insights for improving campaigns and analyzing marketing results to report on campaigns’ success and next steps.
- You have experience working with HubSpot, or are willing to become proficient.
- You have native-English written and oral communication skills.
What you'll learn
- Play a critical role in the execution of the marketing plan, working closely with your colleagues in marketing, sales and product on a smooth roll out of demand generation and ABM campaigns.
- Organize in-person and virtual events, liaise with regional and local suppliers to coordinate event activities as appropriate, and manage event budget.
- Co-develop and execute demand generation initiatives: create landing pages & web pages, write blogs & customer testimonials, organize webinars and create content for thought leadership campaigns.
- Create graphics for various projects (landing pages, blog articles, social media, marketing campaigns, slide decks).
- Create, monitor and continuously improve digital advertising & retargeting campaigns.
What we offer
- A competitive salary with plenty of extra benefits
- The opportunity to work for an exciting scale-up with a stimulating working environment, which values action, courage and curiosity with stunning and passionate colleagues
- Personal development: a chance to grow and to develop your strengths while working with many bright minds and to get in touch with the cutting edge of online video
- A hybrid working policy with flexible working hours
- A pretty cool office with snacks, drinks, a game corner and great team activities.