Leuven, Belgium (Europe)
As a Product Manager with THEO Technologies, you will help shape the company’s strategic vision. This role involves close working together with the different THEO teams to ensure alignment.
In the morning you’ll be validating our product strategy and roadmap with a customer, while in the afternoon you could be aligning on external messaging with the marketing team. The next day you will perform a market study and enable and train the sales teams to make sure that they understand how we solve customer pain points in a better way than our competitors.
What you'll learn and do
- Perform market and competitive analysis for new and existing products.
- Work with the CEO, CTO and VP Product Management to drive the strategic vision, and ensure regular updates based on market evolution.
- Translate the strategic vision into external messaging in customer facing marketing & sales materials.
- Drive the product roadmap process and protect that the product vision is executed company-wide across teams and departments.
- Liaise with customers to collect feedback about our product positioning and roadmap, to drive product adoption and to validate new product ideas and value propositions.
- Organize internal training company-wide, and make sure that our sales team is able to articulate customer pain points and solution gains, and has the required material available for each product, such as pricing and templates.
About THEO Technologies
THEO is a scale-up on a mission to change the way the world streams video over the internet. Our flagship product is THEOplayer which enables our customers to stream videos on all kinds of devices and platforms (Web, Android, iOS, Roku, ...). Chances are high you have used it already. Maybe watched a video on Vrt Nu, Yelo or CNN? That's all THEOplayer! It offers a variety of features like content protection, advertisements, analytics and so on.
Next to THEOplayer we work on the future of streaming with some innovative technologies like our own ultra low-latency streaming protocol HESP (High Efficiency Streaming Protocol). While making it an industry standard, we also offer it for end-users as a full streaming infrastructure package on THEOLive.
In our industry it's not the big fish eating the small but the fast fish eating the slow. Therefore we have a bias for action with a culture that is built on high performance and self-development. We believe a great workplace is stunning colleagues working together and inspiring each other to learn and grow.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product management, strategy & innovation, program management, marketing and/or business consulting.
- Knowledge of the online video industry (IPTV, OTT, broadcast and/or publishing) is a plus.
- Good technical knowledge and ability to rapidly up-skill.
- Business acumen and ability to create business cases with a bias towards action.
- Strong relationship building ability and a collaborative nature.
- Customer interview and group facilitation skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills: courteous, well-spoken and polished.
- Tons of energy, curiosity, passion, humour and enthusiasm.
- Loving the challenges and atmosphere of a young and fast-growing company.
What we offer
- A versatile full-time job in the animated city Leuven.
- An attractive salary with plenty of extra benefits (company car with fuel card, hospitalization & group insurance, meal vouchers, …)
- A stimulating working environment, which values action, courage and curiosity with stunning and passionate colleagues.
- Personal development: a chance to grow and to develop your strengths while working with many bright minds.
- Flexible hours and working from home.