Product Marketing Manager
Leuven, Belgium (Europe)
As a Product Marketing Manager with THEO Technologies, you will shape the company’s go-to-market strategy. This role involves close working together with product, sales, customer success, engineering and marketing to ensure alignment. In the morning you’ll interview a customer to understand the buying journey and key benefits THEO brings, while in the afternoon you research our competitors. The next day you will write a blog to highlight benefits of a new feature and you follow-up with the sales teams to tune our ICP and discuss performance of the ABM campaigns.
What you'll learn and do
- Work with product management on building and supporting go-to-market efforts for our product and new features.
- Develop a deep understanding of complex and technical content, and translate product features into benefits, crafting messaging that clearly explains our value story to the buyer.
- Plan and execute creative and intelligent product marketing collateral and account-based marketing campaigns to win and retain customers.
- Understand and document our ICP and buyer process, through interviewing customers and conducting research to develop original content.
- Track and analyze competitors and buyers, product and industry data and trends.
- Work with customers, partners, and internal teams to align our approach, feedback and communications.
- Analyze feedback and insights to improve what we do to win and retain customers.
- Create and update sales enablement collateral, and train our sales team.
- Support thought leadership initiatives such as webinars and speaking opportunities.
About THEO Technologies
THEO is a scale-up on a mission to change the way the world streams video over the internet. With our flagship product THEOplayer we empower the world’s leading media and entertainment companies to deliver cutting-edge video services, efficiently and on any device. It simplifies video streaming with a universal video player across different devices and platforms (browser, Android, iOS, Roku, ...), and easy integrations with leading solutions for content protection, advertisements and analytics. We have recently also launched THEOlive, an end-to-end cloud based real-time video API at scale for providers of sports betting, iGaming and interactive entertainment. It leverages HESP (High Efficiency Streaming Protocol), an ultra-low latency protocol that we have invented.
In our industry it’s not the big fish eating the small but the fast fish eating the slow. Therefore we have a bias for action with a culture that is built on high performance and self-development. We believe a great workplace is stunning colleagues working together and inspiring each other to learn and grow.
Ever seen the last news update on vrtMAX? That’s us! Have you ever streamed a movie through VOO TV, Yugo or Yelo? Also us!
- You have 3+ years of experience in product marketing within a B2B technology company.
- You have strong interpersonal communication skills.
- You have a proven track record of planning and executing successful product launches, go-to-market strategies, and leading cross-functional initiatives.
- You have excellent qualitative and quantitative analysis capabilities.
- You have the ability to articulate complex technical concepts in simple, compelling English.
- You have advanced copywriting skills.
- You are well-organized and have excellent project management skills.
- You are native or fluent in English.
Going for gold?
- You have experience working in a start-up or scale-up environment and have worked with developer audiences.
- You have experience with technical personas: developers, product managers, CTOs.
- You have knowledge of the online video industry.
What we offer
- An attractive salary with plenty of extra benefits.
- The opportunity to work for an exciting scale-up with a stimulating working environment, which values action, courage and curiosity with stunning and passionate colleagues.
- Personal development: a chance to grow and to develop your strengths while working with many bright minds.
- A hybrid working policy with flexible working hours.
- A pretty cool office with snacks, drinks, a game corner and great team activities.
Does this sound interesting to you?
Apply by sending us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.