Leuven, Belgium (Europe)
THEO Technologies is looking for a proven, high-performing Sales Director Strategic Accounts to help us meet our ambitious growth objectives.
The role reports to the SVP Strategic Accounts and will involve managing an active customer pipeline and closing new business to deliver exceptional revenue growth in our fast-growing global industry. The role is specifically targeting the household names of the video streaming industry with target customers across telecommunications service providers, online video publishers, broadcasters and content producers across all regions of the world.
The successful candidate has experience in the IPTV, OTT, broadcast and/or publishing market, history of strategic account management and a proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
What you'll learn and do
- Work as a key part of a dynamic team focused on achieving sales targets.
- Develop plans and strategies for growing business and achieving the company’s sales goals.
- Identify, sell to and manage key customer relationships and close or participate in closing strategic opportunities.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting & reporting.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity.
- Bring your experience and ideas to advance our company's vision for the future.
- Be a brand enthusiast for THEO Technologies.
About THEO Technologies
THEO is a scale-up on a mission to change the way the world streams video over the internet. Our flagship product is THEOplayer which enables our customers to stream videos on all kinds of devices and platforms (Web, Android, iOS, Roku, ...). Chances are high you have used it already. Maybe watched a video on Vrt Nu, Yelo or CNN? That's all THEOplayer! It offers a variety of features like content protection, advertisements, analytics and so on.
Next to THEOplayer we work on the future of streaming with some innovative technologies like our own ultra low-latency streaming protocol HESP (High Efficiency Streaming Protocol). While making it an industry standard, we also offer it for end-users as a full streaming infrastructure package on THEOLive.
In our industry it's not the big fish eating the small but the fast fish eating the slow. Therefore we have a bias for action with a culture that is built on high performance and self-development. We believe a great workplace is stunning colleagues working together and inspiring each other to learn and grow.
- 5+ years of successful B2B sales experience in a revenue closing executive role.
- Knowledge of the online video industry (IPTV, OTT, broadcast and/or publishing) is imperative.
- Proven track record managing and achieving aggressive growth goals.
- Good technical knowledge and ability to rapidly up-skill.
- Strong relationship building ability including sustaining long-term customer relationships.
- Entrepreneurial, with a bias towards action and a collaborative nature.
- Exceptional English written and verbal communication skills.
- Tons of energy, passion, humour and enthusiasm.
- Understand the dynamics of an international fast-growing scale-up.
What we offer
- An attractive salary with plenty of extra benefits.
- The opportunity to work for an exciting scale-up with a stimulating working environment, which values action, courage and curiosity with stunning and passionate colleagues.
- Personal development: a chance to grow and to develop your strengths while working with many bright minds.
- Flexible hours and working from home. For this position residence in Belgium is not required.