Keeping track of time
This page demonstrates how you can use the THEOplayer API to keep track of the current playhead position, played video segments and buffered video segments.
Used THEOplayer API properties
- player.currentTime: current playhead position
- player.buffered: list of buffered time ranges
- player.played: list of played time ranges
Events used from the Player API:
- timeupdate: thrown periodically when currentTime changes
- loadeddata: thrown when player has enough data to start playing
Current time: 0 / 0
|Played Time Ranges||Buffered Time Ranges|
Still wasting time debugging video playback problems?
Welcome to cutting-edge video, delivered efficiently and on any platform. We think you're going to like it.