Used THEOplayer API properties
- player.currentTime: current playhead position
- player.buffered: list of buffered time ranges
- player.played: list of played time ranges
Events used from the Player API:
- timeupdate: thrown periodically when currentTime changes
- loadeddata: thrown when player has enough data to start playing
Current time: 0 / 0
|Played Time Ranges||Buffered Time Ranges|
Still wasting time debugging video playback problems?
Welcome to cutting-edge video, delivered efficiently and on any platform. We think you're going to like it.