NAB Las Vegas is just a few weeks away and this year THEOplayer will be exhibiting as World’s Best Online Video Player / SDK of 2017. Over the last year, we focused our efforts to build new features within our video player, which have been designed to deliver the most consistent and the best viewing experience possible. This year we have no intention to press pause on our climb to success and we are proud to showcase THEOplayer at NAB, the world’s largest video, audio and broadcast event.
Why visit THEOplayer at NAB?
Here is a list of some of the reasons why you should drop by at our booth:
- THEOplayer will present the new iOS and Android SDK 2.0 aimed at ensuring the best performance and stability across all major devices and platforms.
- Our top-notch performance on new devices and platforms, such as tvOS, Android TV, Fire TV, webOS and Chromecast.
- We will present our new Professional Services Team which will simplify your video delivery, helping you to implement THEOplayer in your streaming infrastructure.
- Our team of video streaming experts will be available during NAB to talk to you about your new projects and to help you through your challenges. Do you have a complex use-case and you don't know where to start? THEOplayer is the partner you can rely on.
Where can I find THEOplayer?
THEOplayer will be exhibiting at NAB from the 9th to the 12th April 2018 at the South Upper Hall booth SU9307CM. You can also find THEOplayer at the following speaking sessions:
- "How Do We Build a Compelling User Experience". Maarten Tielemans, THEOplayer's CPO, will participate at this panel debate on Monday 9th of April, from 13:00 to 14:45 at the Debate Theater SU10804CM.
- "DRM And Content Protection- How To Prevent Your Video From Being Stolen". Pieter-Jan Speelmans, THEOplayer's CTO, will hold this presentation on Wednesday 11th of April, from 15:00 to 15:30 in the Debate Theater SU10804CM.
You can find the whole grid of the speaking sessions and panel debates here.
We have some special tips for you
- Save your money by using one of our two codes, MP02 or MP03 when registering: they will give you access to 1,700 exhibits, Live demos, Product Launches, 15+ Pavilions, On Floor Education, Main Stage Keynotes, Networking and much more for just $50 (USD)
- Find the link to the Main Stage program here , it will help you not to miss any of your shows!
Hesitate no longer and book your meeting in advance with our team of experts to get the most personalised support.